Carbolax - Powder/Paste (Boron Carbide)
Ajex & Turner Boron Carbide Powder/ Paste has an extreme hard surface based on this, it is a mold purpose abrasive and lapping agent. Carbolax powder/paste is suitable for a large variety of materials ranging from plastics (Eg. Teflon), nonferrous metals and steel to titanium and metallic carbides. Boron carbide is a super hard abrasive material, next only to diamond and cubic boron nitride in hardness, it simply outclasses the conventional abrasive like aluminum oxide and silicon carbide with its superlative and cost effective performance.
- Benefits of working with Boron Carbide (Carbolax) Powder/Paste:Reduce in operating time due to fast, efficient cutting High quality surface due to closely sized grains resistant to temperature up to 350c because of the binders used the consistency of oil soluble Carbolax paste is retained when applied to hot work pieces, i.e. the paste does not run off or spread out consequently, a uniform polish is obtained even at high temperature.
- Grit Sizes: Grit sizes arc available for a wide range of application, from coarse grinding to precision lapping, Carbolax powder/paste can be used with, wood or steel pins
- Fields of Application: Owing to its high stock removal rate and The high surface quality obtained only with Carbolax guarantees economical lapping and polishing of precision parts of all types and of all sorts of materials. A surface smoothness below 1.5um can be obtained in two operation even rough surfaces, coarse grinding of the surface being executed, for instance, with grit 250 and finishing with grit 400
|Quality||Grit Sizes||Quality||Grit Sizes|
|Medium Fine||280-350||Ultra Fine||1300-1500|
Hard Metals (Carbides & Steel)
- Wire Drawing Dies
- Extrusion Dies
- Cold Heading Tools
- Hammer Heads
- File Cutting Chisels
Finishing / Lapping
- Casting & Metal Surface
- Forging Sc Swaging Dies
- Optical Lenses & Prisms
- Sintered Ceramic Items
- Compacting Press Tools
- Natural And Synthetic Gem Stones
- Scaled Plastic Jars in standard packaging of 100, 250, 500, 1000 gms.Scaled Plastic Jars in standard packaging of 100, 250, 500, 1000 gms.