Measuring Pins Standard Set
Measuring Pins for checking of bores, center distances, groove dimensions, inspection of micro-metres, gear measurements etc.
- Manufactured as per IS 11103: 1984 / DIN 2269
- Measuring pins are manufactured from high quality alloy steel & are sub zero treated for dimensional stability.
- Hardened, ground & lapped measuring pins are available in standard steps of 0.002, 005, 0.01, 0.02, 0.05mm.
- Length of measuring pins up to 1.49mm is 40mm & above 1.50mm dia. it is 50mm.
- Measuring pins of 70mm in length are
available from 1.00 to 10.00mm dia.
- Pins from dia. 3mm are marked with size.
- Loose pins or pins of odd sizes arc available on request.
- Handles & Collets are available on request at extra cost.
- Calibration Certificate traceable to National/International standards issued with each set & loose pins.
- Pin set are supplied is attractive wooden